1. Premium shielded stainless steel ball bearings give consistent, smooth operation.
2. Attractive anodized red side plates and spool made from high-grade aluminum, precision machined brass worm shaft, and stainless steel components give superior corrosion protection, even in saltwater.
3. KastKing Rover Series delivers fantastic design, power, and performance at an affordable price
4. Perfect reel for trolling, bottom fishing, and other techniques used in freshwater and saltwater.
5. Large line capacities easily handle the lengths of braided or monofilament line needed for those applications and targeting species
Questions & Answers
Question 1 :
What kind of rod would be good with this reel?
Any casting rod from 6 to 7.5 ft in a medium to medium heavy would be Ideal. KastKing has both all purpose and species specific rods that will match your reel perfectly.
Question 2 :
How to determine what is needed left or right
If you are used to twisting the handle by right hand, then choose right handed reel.
Does anyone’s reel buzz a lot when casting?
All bait casting reels with metal gears and parts can be a bit noisy. Turn the reel upside down and put a drop of oil on the worm gear and make shure the reel and its parts are clean and lubricated.
Question 4 :
Can be use in saltwater ?
It is fine to use in saltwater, but you need to clean and lubricate after use
Question 5 :
I am new on baitcasting reel, is there an instruction of how to use it?
No instruction in the package, but just ask the custom service if anything confused
Question 6 :
What’s the differences between carbon material and industrial plastic?
Carbon material is more durable,more resistant to high temperature and lighter than industrial plastic,which produces powerful drag power and help you relieve stress when throwing