1) Compatible with Android/IOS system
2) Depth capacity:135feet(45m)
3) Transducer frequency:125KHz
4) Transducer coverage:90 degrees
5) WIFI operating range:70M
6) WIFI frequency:2.4GHz
7) Power:3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
9) Charging indicator:red light
10) Working indicator:blue light
11) Working hours:5 hours fully charging
12) APP name: WIFI fish finder
13) Languages of app：English, Russian, Deutsch, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Polski, Magyar, Romanian, Czech, Dutch, Slovak, Chinese.
More stable transmission longer connection range.
Fishfinder sends wifi signal by itself,without using cellphone traffic or worrying no wifi outdoor
serarch wifi name “fish finder”,and enter password “12345678”to connect
DIFFERENT SOUND ALERT
Makes it possible to define the size of fish roughly without watching the display
SIMPLE&CLEAR PARAMATER DISPLAY
Makes it easy to see and convenient to operate
HIGH DIFINITION VERTICAL FULLSCREEN
Convient for use:
one hand with the display, the other hand with the fishing rod
Fishing is not like gaming why not operate two hands?
1. Water depth
2. Water temperature
3. Upper zoom range
4. Middle Fish icon with depth
5. Large Fish icon with depth
6. Water bottom contour
7.Lower zoom range
8. Battery strength indicator
9. Wireless signal
10. Small Fish icon with depth
1.Default power adapter is European. For UK or USA, please contact customer service.
2.The packaging of overseas product in US，Germany，France and Spain does not include car charger and USB adapter.
3.Use fish finder in smooth and hard place (like water tank, swimming pool, water bucket, or fish pond) will cause repeatedly sonar reception, or the the detection can be inaccurate.
Please test in outdoor deep water.
Before using FF916
1.Make sure luckylaker Start is fully charged
2.Turn Off Mobile Data on your smartphone
3.On iOS device turn Off ‘Wi-Fi Assist”
4.On Android device turn Off either Smart Network Switch / Auto Network switch / Wi-Fi+
5.Make sure to keep “WIFI Fish Finder” APP up to date
6.If wireless sensor/wifi fish finder is not put into water, it will switch to resting state automatically and sonar stops work. Only after put into water, it will work.